11.21.2009

Reminisce

I know, nearly every single post has been all about Tesfu.  I do have hobbies, I swear - but the kid is just so darn adorable.  Funny, too.  I feel it I need to spread the cuteness around a bit.

Pretty much my civic duty.  It would be criminal to keep this all to myself.

So, tonight I was looking through some older pictures of when Tes first landed in America.  Here is one of her very first bath here.  Oh... those chubby cheeks...  That baby face...  The squishy baby belly...  That - that really clean tub?!




So tonight I am reminiscing.  About a certain bubbly little toddler who is now so a big girl, and a time when I thought life was busy, but I had time to do things like clean the tub.

Because cleaning the tub?  Doesn't so much happen after kids, apparently.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment