11.19.2009

Sshhh! Present Sneek Peek

I'm a sucker for homemade gifts.



I am also the mother of a little girl who can recognize all of her capital letters.
*insert Mommy pride here*




Yet she knows none of her lower case.




Unfortunately for this young student, her mother is very frugal cheap.
Fortunately for her, she is however a tad on the crafty side.




Hey - I did say 'a tad'.  Not claiming masterpieces here.
Just homemade flash cards.




I still have v-z left, and they'll need to be laminated before I drop them in her Christmas stocking, but they are almost complete.

I have really enjoyed making them, and given her love of flashcards / pictures of things she likes / and learning letters (she is a bit obsessed with letters lately) - I think she'll enjoy them too.

I like win-win situations.


Peace.

3 comments: