11.30.2009

Finally, Goodbye November.

November 30.  Thirty days of posts.  Every.Single.Day.
Done.

Here is a few things I learned about myself during the last thirty days :

1.  When at a loss for what to blog about, I can always seem to talk about my Tes.
2.  I don't like blogging because I feel like I have to.  I much prefer just blogging whenever I feel like I have something to complain talk about.
3.  Holy sh*t, I really can finish something I start!
Who knew?

As a bonus, here are a few things I already knew about myself, but I re-learned today :
1.  When riding the bus, my double-chin jiggles.  I never notice I have a double-chin until I'm on the bumpy bus.
2.  I think Mondays suck.
3.  Everyone is crabbier on Mondays.
3.  Or maybe I'm just crabbier on Mondays.
4.  'Cause Mondays suck.

So, thank you to all of you who stuck with me during the last thirty days.  I know they weren't all great.
I'm sure we all look forward going back to quality instead of quantity.


(For Lyn-Dee, and others that may be interested - here is the picture's stats...)
Camera : Nikon D40
Exposure : 1/80
Aperture :  f/1.8
Focal Length : 35mm
ISO Speed : 200

My photography is very amateur, but if anyone is interested, I have plans for a basic photo post coming soon!


Peace.

1 comment: