11.29.2009

Christmas Trees & Turkey Soup



The tree is up and decorated!  Below is Tes' interpretation of "stand in front of the tree for a quick picture, please."

Hmmm... we may have a class clown on our hands.


We ended the day with Brad's homemade turkey noodle soup.






















I'd give you the receipe, but I doubt if there is one.  He tends to just make things up as he goes.

Or at least that is what he tells me.

Maybe he is just trying to impress me?

It worked.  I'm impressed.  And my tummy is full.

Only one more day of NaBloWhateverDoMo.  I'll have to think of something good as a finale.


Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures. You have a great eye. If you ever get bored you could write what lens you used and what settings. As a total beginner I am very interested in the different settings needed to make such great pictures. Lyn-Dee

    ReplyDelete