11.23.2009

Library Day, the Stinky Edition

We are a library lovin' family.  On Sunday's trip the Little One and I happily lugged home 14 books and 5 dvds for her to enjoy.  It wasn't until we were already checking out that I thought perhaps I need to start double-checking Tesfu's library picks?

Oh my.  I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to giggle or be grossed out while reading this book tonight.  Even worse?  While looking up the title online to get this picture, I realized there is a whole Walter farting series out there.

Oh my indeed.

Good news is, this totally confirms my secret thoughts I could write children's books.

Walter farted thoughtfully.


Peace.

(P.S. to TORP - I totally know a certain tiny little someone who is getting one of these come February.)

4 comments:

  1. How exactly would one "fart thoughtfully"? Would a thoughtful fart sound different than, lets say, a fart with no thought behind it? An accidental fart?

    I know a dog who farts a lot, and his farts are so bad that even the dog has to leave the room after letting one off. So I would hate to be around a dog who farts so much it is his namesake. Even if his farts are "thoughtful."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already bought the series. And, the excellent English tome "Everybody Poops." I swear, they rival anything Hemmingway or Dostoyevsky could ever conceive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chewy, the farting dogNovember 24, 2009 at 10:59 PM

    Kimbo, I thought I could trust you with this deep shameful side of myself, but now I find that you are out on the interweb mocking me. The tears will flow tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all know, Chewy.

    We ALL know.

    ReplyDelete