11.24.2009

Wasting My Time, and Apparently Yours, Too.

Why hello... how cute are you?!
pendant

Oh!  And you.

Why yes, you too.

Sensing a theme?  I like gnomes.  And I love etsy.com.

I can't stop!  I must eat my Honey Bunches of Oats out of this.  I simply must.
The world just won't be right until it happens.

I would carry you two in my pocket.  You'd be my super secret pocket gnomes.
Perhaps I would teach you kung-foo.  You could be my super secret kung-foo pocket gnomes.

Have I mentioned how awesome etsy is?
Take a look - and support handmade goods.

It will make the gnomes happy.
And everyone likes a happy gnome.


Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I love etsy. Have you stumbled upon Regretsy yet? It is pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks for the Regresty tip!

    Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone suggested it to me on Facebook (You can become a fan and follow them from there). It is really quite funny...I love it that they pull acutal Etsy listings! Some of them are kinda scary!

    ReplyDelete