12.15.2009

All She Wants for Christmas...

Brad and Tes had a Daddy / Daughter date last Saturday while I spent a few scumptious hours out and about.  She they came home very excited, deciding they had found the perfect gift once Little One is cordinated and old enough...




She made a beeline right to it and jumped on all by herself.  Brad says she is a natural.  I'm not so convinced...



She has assured me she would 'wear her bike helmet'.



Don't get me wrong, I am estatic they had such a wonderful day, and am glad they spent time bonding under they thier love of motorcycles. 
But would you let this sweet baby out on a motorized vehicle?




Let us hope she takes a few years to rid herself of those training wheels on her regular old bicycle, so this mommy can not worry for just a little bit longer.


Peace.


1 comment:

  1. hee, hee - her uncle has a mini-bike with her name on it!!!! Just say the word!

    ReplyDelete